Informatica Cloud - Data Integration
IICS - Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (Data Integration)
Informatica Cloud is a data integration solution and platform that works like Software as a Service (SaaS). It integrates cloud-based data with the data residing in on-premise databases and systems or between cloud applications.
Informatica Cloud Data Integration is the cloud based Power Center which delivers accessible, trusted, and secure data to facilitate more valuable business decisions. Informatica Cloud Data Integration can help you and your organization with global, distributed data warehouse and analytics projects.
If you are using a cloud data warehouse like AWS Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, or Snowflake, you can use Informatica Cloud Data Integration solutions to help improve the overall performance, productivity, and extensive connectivity to cloud and on-premises sources.
Informatica Cloud can connect to on-premises and cloud-based applications (like Salesforce, Marketo, NetSuite, Workday) databases, flat files, file feeds, and social networking sites .
- Developers working with any ETL/Data Integration tool, especially Informatica Power Center, IBM DataStage and any other ETL Tools
- BI/ETL/DW Professionals
- Analytics Professionals who want to know how the ETL happens on the cloud
- Mainframe Developers and Architects who want to switch to the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence World
- Individual Contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence
- Data Warehouse Project Managers
- Database/SQL Developers
- Understand and Identify the different Cloud Computing Types
- All the aspects for one to get started with Informatica Cloud Data Integration Service (IICS)
- All related Administration activities for Data Integration Service/Module
- Step by step aspects for creating mapping, mapping tasks and linear task flows on the cloud
- Create and Execute Data Synchronization and Data Replication tasks
- Migration aspects of Informatica Data Integration Service
- Connectivity to multiple cloud based and on-premise technologies
Data Management and Business Intelligence Consultant/Trainer with 16+ years of extensive work experience on various client engagements. Delivered many large Data Management projects (Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Governance, Metadata Management, Master Data Management, Data Security, Data Catalog etc) and trained numerous professionals on various tools and technologies. Extensively worked on all facets of Data Managment including requirement gathering, gap analysis, database design, data integration, data modeling, enterprise reporting, data analytics, data quality, data visualization, OLAP.
Has worked on broad range of business verticals and hold exceptional expertise on various ETL tools like Informatica Powercenter, SSIS, ODI and IDQ, Data Virtualization, DVO, MDM.
StartWhat is iPaas? (3:50)
StartPower Center On premise Vs Informatica Cloud (5:26)
StartPower Center On Cloud Vs Informatica Cloud (2:15)
StartDifferent Components of Informatica Cloud (6:25)
StartInformatica Cloud Architecture (5:30)
StartInformatica Cloud Connectivity and Secure Agent (4:12)
StartCommonly Used Terms (1:50)
StartHow to create a Informatica Cloud account? (4:38)
StartWhat are the different services available in Informatica Cloud? (4:57)
StartData Integration Service - Page Layout, Navigation and Options (4:26)
StartAdministration Service - Page Layout, Navigation and Options (7:15)
StartMonitor Service - Page Layout, Navigation and Options (1:12)
StartSecure Agent Installation Steps (4:41)