Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) Analyst Course
Informatica Analyst is a web-based client that the Data Stewards/Business Stewards can use to profile, cleanse, standardize, de duplicate and consolidate data in an enterprise with the help of Rules, Mapping Specifications and Reference Data.
By the end of this course you will be able to perform the below tasks:
- Perform data profiling and root cause analysis to identify data quality issues opportunities and provide recommendations to work with business and IT for remediation.
- Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements, conduct data profiling and track metrics.
- Proactively identify, prioritize and re-mediate data quality issues.
- Work with cross-functional areas: IT, Data Architecture, Data Integration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, and business stakeholders.
- Participate as a member of key cross-functional working groups related to data quality, and the company’s Data Governance Working Group representing the data domain.
- Partners with development and business resources in all phases of Data Quality Implementation.
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations for modification or creation of business/technical rules based on data results.
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business issues associated with data management, architecture and governance, business process, in terms of data and related standards.
- Create and monitor data quality scorecards and data integrity efforts to works with data owners/stewards to resolve data quality issues.
Data Management and Business Intelligence Consultant/Trainer with 16+ years of extensive work experience on various client engagements. Delivered many large Data Management projects (Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Governance, Metadata Management, Master Data Management, Data Security, Data Catalog etc) and trained numerous professionals on various tools and technologies. Extensively worked on all facets of Data Managment including requirement gathering, gap analysis, database design, data integration, data modeling, enterprise reporting, data analytics, data quality, data visualization, OLAP.
Has worked on broad range of business verticals and hold exceptional expertise on various ETL tools like Informatica Powercenter, SSIS, ODI and IDQ, Data Virtualization, DVO, MDM.
Frequently Asked Questions